PeopleSoft Support and Enhancements
- Weyerhaeuser is one of the world’s largest private owners of timberlands. It owns or controls more than 6 million acres of timberlands, primarily in the U.S., and manages another 14 million acres under long-term licenses in Canada. The company also manufactures wood and cellulose fiber products. Weyerhaeuser is a real estate investment trust. The requirement is –
- Implementation of Maintenance Pack
- On-demand support for the PeopleSoft application
- Ramp Group has rich relationships with Weyerhaeuser being first customer to provide our services. So far, we had multiple engagements with Weyerhaeuser in below capacities
- Managed Service for ongoing production support
- Multiple custom bolt on application development
- Strategy and planning for their current upgrade initiatives
- Ramp up and Ramp down of resources
- Successful upgrade without any delay in execution in outsourced model
- Hybrid delivery model has reduced the project timelines with the utilization of more resources while reducing the cost savings in support costs brought by phasing out several existing legacy systems.
- Managed service delivery model for all support engagements
- Weyerhaeuser, one of the world’s largest manufacturing entities and one of the world’s largest pulp and paper manufacturers wanted a mobile application that would serve as a remote workstation for its field auditors that performed periodic audits of its remotely distributed assets such as oil wells.
- People Tech has developed a mobile app to perform the following activities
- Fetch details of remotely located assets including location specific details such as driving directions.
- An interface to perform an audit of the asset and instantly synchronize with the central data servers
- A workflow for entering and verifying the information
- Synchronization with Bing Maps with GIS information on the sites in the region with semantic zoom
- Display of reportage of present and previous audits, queried by State, County or by the name of the asset.
- GPS based location tracking system for easy identification and logging of Latitude and Longitude. Also doubles up as a guide for field auditors helping them find the assets.
- GIS based display of audit information to enable effective planning of field audits
- Real-time integration to central servers for quick and efficient processing and update of audit information
- Compatible with a wide variety of mobile devices
- Windows Modern UI design and for easy and intuitive navigation