PeopleSoft Support and Enhancements
- PeopleSoft Finance Production Support and Application Enhancements
- Development related to RAIDs (Issues/Enhancements)
- PeopleSoft HR Production Support and Application Enhancements
- Preparation of Analysis documents (only on need basis)
- Preparation of Test Plans and Test Cases
- Secured test environment
- Worked on FRS, BRD of each test item
- Technical Specification Document of each test item
- Unit testing approach/results from development team
- Provided all the required services to meet all of client’s ongoing requirements by enhancing the client’s PeopleSoft Finance application
- Provided the enhancement required for the efficient functioning of client’s PeopleSoft HRMS Application.
- 100% Compliance to all SLAs set by client
- Flexible to ramp up and ramp down resources based on project needs and client demands
PeopleSoft Managed Testing Services
- Create Test automation Suite to manage regression testing for HR Business processes in Core HR benefits, Payroll, and T&L using QTP
- Employee performance and review manage system is covered in this automation, which is a web application (non- PeopleSoft, built using .NET) integrated with PeopleSoft
- Built test automation suite using QTP leveraging hybrid framework
- Data driver, keyword driven etc.
- Build table driven test data to perform one click regression testing
- Employee test SSNs are maintained in separate table and used as pool.
- Seamless regression suite - output of one script is input for next.
- Automated Functional and regression testing within PeopleSoft and related applications
- More tests - Greater Accuracy- lesser time
- Compiled library of test cases and scripts
- Implemented asset reuse processes
DB2 to SQL Server Migration
Expedia is in a process of migrating their HRDW data to SQL Server and Ramp Group has provided end-to-end solution. As part of this project, Ramp Group has proposed to migrate the data from DB2 to SQL Server to enhance the application performance and reporting features.
Ramp Group performed the following as a part of the scope of services for this engagement (the “Services”).
- Move HRDW history data from DB2 to SQL Server.
- Build transformations and DataMart for recruitment
- Build weekly activity report
- Testing and UAT support
With our experience in migrating DB2 to SQL Server we have proposed to migrate the database in a sprint based model to align the goals with the total project
- Utilized SSIS ETL tool for migration, due to its advantages over the other tools for the existing DB size
- Handle Data type conversions
- Migration includes Data Migration, Tables, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions and views
- Move rows of data from DB2 tables into SQL Server tables in transactions.
- Smooth migration and cleaned data
- Enhanced the security by using rules and role based access to the database
- SSIS based automated reports and provided features for ad-hoc reports
- Scaled the database to handle huge volume and to build analytics in future
- Cost Savings
Oracle EBS Support and Enhancements
- Harbor Wholesale Foods was in the process of completing development on a new customer facing website but faced a long list of bugs and unfinished required features
- There are lot of bugs and uncleared requirements on features which are delaying the project and Harbor thought of adding one more developer
- The main challenge in the project is, the requirements are not clear, long list of bugs and disconnected teams working independently
- Ramp Group has removed the bottlenecks of the project and implement latest features while rewriting the entire retail pricing structure. Involved resources from Harbor to reduce the communication gap with a proper communication structure
- Ramp Group involved in middle to take the development work on the track and assisted Harbor internal staff on design and coding of another new features
- Implemented latest features, rewrite the entire retail pricing structure and reduced the bottlenecks of the project
- Implemented shopping cart
- Reduced the requirement of another developer to complete the work with in timeframe
- Implemented Shopping Cart including existing and newly developed custom controls
- Provided a distinct shopping cart experience which works with ad-hoc purchases and standard ordering templates