Are you interested in being part of a fast paced and highly respected company? Does building a business in an entrepreneurial setting excite you? Are you results-driven, motivated, and passionate?
The Ramp Bellevue Washington division is looking to add to our sales team. This role requires an experienced “hunter” who thrives on the challenge of identifying and establishing new relationships using consultative and solution-oriented sales approaches. The ideally candidate has experience selling technical consulting services.
Ramp Group is a leading consulting firm specializing in bridging the gap between our clients’ vision and their success. Partnering with our clients we take the time to appreciate their uniqueness and deliver real value by combining an understanding of their business with a flexible approach to product development.
We specialize in full development life cycle services ranging from user requirements analysis, user interface design and product usability evaluation to technical design, development, test, and deployment. Our employees are highly skilled in developing solutions from large-scale enterprise-class database and Web-based applications to client-side consumer software.
· Developing new business opportunities selling technology based professional services (team augmentation and solution based projects).
· Working alone, and/or in conjunction with local partners and industry groups, to prioritize, target and close opportunities that will have a positive impact on the performance and profit of the organization. Identifying opportunities for gaining increased market share for Ramp with new clients.
· Developing and managing new client relationships at the Executive level.
· Meet sales and business development goals through a defined level of activity and the acquisition of new business through new clients.
· Serve as contact and relationship manager for the client.
· Collaborate with managers, practice leads and Managing Partners to develop tactics and programs to develop leads, assess potential, contact targets, secure appointments, qualify opportunities, maintain client communications, prepare proposals, close and manage business relationships.
· Contact decision-making personnel in target organizations to assess current or future needs for Ramp consulting services.
· Create an awareness of Ramp and the range of capabilities available to support client needs
· Keep informed of Ramp offerings and specific issues opportunity in order to provide clients and prospects with timely and innovative solutions.
· Gather marketplace intelligence and share insights with management to enable Ramp to be competitive and responsive to client needs. Look for and propose creative solutions to respond to client needs.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
· Candidates MUST have proven Business Development experience in a major Professional Services / Consulting firm / Outsourcing vendor or Software company.
· Verifiable experience showing incremental growth in exceeding quotas of $4 million.
· Proven success working with local accounts at executive levels.
· Must reside in the Seattle metropolitan area.
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, IS or engineering; Advanced degree is a plus.
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in sales and/or marketing.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Strong prospecting and closing skills.
Ramp Group's most important resource is experienced, committed, and creative employees. The open and inclusive team-oriented culture encourages contribution and enables employees to go beyond to fulfill his or her potential. Ramp is unique in its uncompromising commitment to provide the highest level of quality in professional services. Ramp offers careers with plenty of challenge and opportunity, in a rewarding atmosphere. If you have a proven track record of accomplishment, commitment, and passion for success then Ramp Group is the right choice for you.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a Word version of your resume to:
Please include “Business Development Manager” in the subject line to help facilitate your review process.